Tuesday, August 14, 2012

From the Start, Melco Shareholders stood no chance...Now its time to lose

From my Melco Macau Macro Report I included a few things from the fillings which supported my theory that this company never intended to make money for its shareholders; instead it was a tool for money laundering, corporate side deals, and the final garbage dump for the other side of Hedge Fund trades betting against the property prices in China and Hong  Kong.


Below I present to you a Melco chart with a few metrics.  What I wish to point out, is that while being wildly unprofitable to this point, Melco is running towards the end of the road and its final destiny is soon upon us.  The fate was sealed from the beginning and its final collapse is key in covering up the fraud/wrong doing.


MPEL Asset Utilization Chart

No comments:

Post a Comment