Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Could Steve Wynn be assisting banks in the shorting of $Wynn? Via Trust and corporate structuring, just like Hedge Funds do it? Why not? Illegal?


I just wanted to throw up a few of these corporate structures so you can get familiar with the games I think these guys are playing…I haven’t looked into Las Vegas Sands or Wynn extensively but from what I have come across as well as the cross over with Melco, I feel both are destined for steep declines. 

Steve Wynn and Sheldon Abelson have equity holders interests in mind about as much as Philip Falcone did when he manipulated and dumped Lightbridge & the package of residual housing bets that came with it on teacher pension funds.

If you follow the news about the tiff between Wynn and Kazuo Okada, how about this…they are in cahoots and this was a strategy to loosen up some shares.  Didn’t Wynn lie about getting divorced a couple years back, for the same purpose?

















No comments:

Post a Comment